Keep Your Business Up to Date with Branding Photos
Every business goes through a rebranding period at some point – you really have to to stay current and relevant in this day and age. Whether you’re a start up company and getting your brand out there for the first time, showing the people what you have to offer. Or if it’s been a couple years and you feel like your brand needs a new look. It’s highly recommended to take a look at your branding as a whole at least every couple of years. Take a critical look at your website, logo and image in general. Can it be improved? Has your company shifted gears? We’re here to keep your business up to date with branding photos and video.
The world is constantly changing and as business owners it’s important to evolve to keep up with the flow. Every year, new technology comes out and new needs are prevalent. It’s important to ask yourself, is your business keeping up with the trends? Does your website reflect you as a business as you continue to grow and offer your services to your customers? Does your “About Me” section still reflect your values and what you can offer. If you are logging in to update your website (or better yet, having us redo your sit for you) then chances are you need to update your photos a well. Does your head shot still look like you? It might be time for a branding update.
Set Your Business Up For Success with Branding Photos!
We would love to introduce one of our most recent amazing rebranding stories – Emi Kirschner. Emi is a speaker, coach, author and the creator of The Success Blueprint, Money Maker and Legacy Leaders. If you’re looking for a coach in business and life, she’s your girl! You can check out her website here to learn all about what she does. (And head over there soon to see her “before” rebranding photos.) Emi was so kind to send us some info on why she decided to rebrand her business and a bit about what it was like to work with Flat World Media Productions to make her vision a reality.
“I’ve know Cathie and Al for years. Al even did a video project for me several years ago for a program I was running at the time. My business has changed a lot in the last couple of years so when I decided to rebrand I knew I wanted Cathie and Al to be the ones to do my photo shoot. Cathie had been a photographer at many of the networking event I’ve attended so I was familiar with her style.
As my business has changed my branding was no longer consistent nor did it represent me as accurately as I wanted. I help creative entrepreneurs double and triple their revenue and have amazing full lives. It was important to me that the photos and my look be one that prospective clients could identify with and be excited about what their own potential could be.
The best part of working with Cathie and Al is that they take the time to really understand what you want captured. This is not my first photo shoot but it was by far the most relaxing and fun one. Cathie and Al took care of all of the details and made what has been an exhausting process in the past, super fun.
I plan on using Cathie and Al for all my photo and video needs for as long as we are both in business. They are exceptionally talented and two of the best people I know.”
If you’re interested in a sneak peak of what Emi has to offer, check out her checklist called 21 Actions to Build Your Success Blueprint and here are a few of our favorites of her new photos we did for her in her rebranding efforts.
How to get started Rebranding
Your first step in rebranding your business is to Contact Us. We will want to work very closely with you to plan the perfect photo shoot and give you the images you’re looking for. Here’s what we need to know to get started:
Why are you rebranding?
- What about your current brand DON’T you like? (Because we will steer clear of that!)
- What message are you trying to convey to your customers?
- Are you offering something new you did not offer before?
What is the new look you’re going for?
- Do you have a new color scheme you are envisioning?
- Are there other businesses/companies out there that you love the look of?
- In 5 words or less (a phrase or descriptions) what is your ultimate goal?
- Think about location – this will start your “vibe” off the right or wrong way
Where will your new brand photos be used?
- Social media
- Print magazines
We’re here to help you plan. But what can you do to get started?
- Pinterest – just start typing in some types of shots you like: like portraits, head shots, etc.
- Think about your outfit(s). If you are going for a more casual look, maybe a sundress. If you need a more formal look, maybe a pantsuit.
- Do you need any props? Like a computer, cup of coffee, artist paint brushes, tools you work with, landscaping equipment, etc.
- What will your backdrop be? This goes back to location. Maybe your office setting, school cafeteria, out on location, in your store, or wherever you conduct your business
We can’t wait to see what your vision is for your rebranding possibilities! We’d love to get started planning your success.