Facts about Why Video is Great For Your Business – Quality Video Content
Professional Video and Photo Company in Philadelphia
If you’re looking for a reason to produce quality video content for online marketing, this video should give you a few ideas why it’s great for your business. Video is growing dramatically in the marketplace. It is responsible for a large percentage of consumer interest and retention in products, brands and services across the world. Working with an experienced and knowledgeable video company can make a huge difference in the way you interact with your audience through media. Flat World Media Productions provides a simplistic, non-obtrusive, high quality production that can work within your budget. We are a fun and professional video and photo company in Philadelphia and we are here to get your commercial needs captured easily and proficiently.
The companies we work with hire us over and over again
Companies that hire us every time they need quality video content for their website and for use in promotions and marketing. They love our product and have great success with use of our Video and Photo productions. A few companies we work with and adore is Moss Rehab – Einstein Healthcare Network, Insurance agencies, Travel and tourism companies, Live Nation and Spoonful Magazine. We are always capturing wedding and engagement videography and Photography for our BG Production clients.
Facts about Quality Video Content in 2016
Having Quality Video Content is important for traffic to your site and viewer engagement. It goes without saying that video will help your business!
- 90% of users say that seeing a video is helpful in their decision process
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year
- 65% of US marketers plan to increase mobile ad budget to account for video
- 22% of US small businesses plan to post a video in the next 12 months
- 87% of online marketers use video content
- 80% of users recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 days
- One third of all online activity is spent watching video
- The average Internet users spends 88% more time on the site with video
Facts courtesy of http://www.insivia.com